SELLER IS VERY MOTIVATED!! LOWEST PRICE PER SQUARE FOOT OF ALL PINE ISLAND OCEANFRONT HOMES LISTED FOR SALE!! What a beauty! These are the original owners that had the house built and designed as a second home for their family to enjoy. It was placed in a rental program about 7 or 8 years ago and has been lovingly maintained throughout its life. Generously proportioned rooms, top quality materials plus a magnificent oceanfront lot with a large, stable dune and expansive beach make this one property that you do not want to miss. Each floor offers a nicely appointed living area for family gatherings, and there is ample space to find some alone time in the large bedrooms or on the wrap around decks. The gourmet kitchen comes complete with designer cabinets, 2 dishwashers, 2 wall ovens, a 6 burner gas stove top, a subzero refrigerator, and a 2nd washer and dryer. The east wall of the main living area is almost entirely filled with windows to welcome in stunning views of the Atlantic and plenty of sunshine. The house is handicap accessible with an elevator, handicap friendly baths and kitchen, and a ramp to the top of the dune. The reclaimed heart pine floors (from the Sears Building in Chicago) are gorgeous, as is the dÃ¿Â©cor. Should you choose to leave this impressive estate, you can enjoy the amenities that Pine Island has to offer, such as the community pool, tennis courts and play ground. A perfect place at the beach!
Debbie Price of Corolla Real Estate
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 35, Issue 05, Page 50.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Wall Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Zoned Cooling
- Handicapped Access: Handicap Features
- Heating System: Electric Heat, Heat Pump, Zoned Heating
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Swimming Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Pool, Fee Incl. Road Maintenance, Playground
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck
- Garage: 2 Car Garage, Attached Garage
- Parking: Paved Parking
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Sun Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Cedar Closet(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Master Bathroom, Smoke Detector(s), Wet Bar
- MLS Area: Corolla Oceanside
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- View: Ocean View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Waterfront: Beach Front, Ocean Front
- 2nd Bedroom: King Mstr
- 3rd Bedroom: King
- 4th Bedroom: King
- 5th Bedroom: Queen